Mudstep - Astercosm Mudstep - Astercosm

Lol

PartiesOver/PizzaPieCirclejerk PartiesOver/PizzaPieCirclejerk

Seriously, why?

Fluoresence Fluoresence

Not too bad, I think the drums are kind of bland, and boring, I like the bass you used, and the drop actually works really well. This actually kind of sounds like something XTrullor would make. 4.5/5.

Thanks

Fusion Fusion

First drop is kind of bland, but the synths and drums are cool. The build up to the drop was really good too. The second drop was better then the first. The song itself gets kind of repetitive over time, but overall not to bad. The end was also really cool. I'll give it a 4/5.

Thanks

-Final Battle- -Final Battle-

How is it that 1:50 ish is fitting very well. I had to come here to find out if that was an actual part of the song.

-Clutterfunk- -Clutterfunk-

Fantastic. This song shall be in the genre called: Glepesteakno. Mix of Glitch-step-Orchestral-break-Techno, as you put it.

Super Mario Galaxy File Remix idk Super Mario Galaxy File Remix idk

Pretty good actually.

Phantom Phantom

Actually, it's pretty good. The drums are great, the synths are good too. Good drop too. Not enough bass in it though. I would give it 4.5 stars on the rating system, but I can't do in between 4 and 5 so I rated 5. However, if I could I would give it 4.5/5.

Thanks!

Collapse Collapse

Not too bad. I feel like the drop doesn't hit hard enough. But I like the synths, and the drums. I feel like the way the drop happens could be improved by using something called an uplift. It's that whooshing effect you hear in some songs. You can find free uplifts online, try using this for your drops.

RTMC responds:

Thanks for the advice, I'll use that in my future songs. :)

Epilog Nth Epilog Nth

Really enjoyed this. Been a while since you posted on NG. I like the synths you chose. Fantastic. 5/5.

OpenLight responds:

Thank you! I'm glad you liked it. And yeah, I've been struggling with making music for a while. It's somewhat of a miracle that I finished this song, so it helps to know it turned out ok.